Tech Data is one of the world’s largest technology providers in IT distribution. Tech Data is currently ranked No. 83 on the Fortune 100® and has been named one of Fortune’s “World’s Most Admired Companies” for seven straight years.
The Tech Data difference is in our people. Every day customers like Best Buy, CDW, Office Depot, etc… depend on us to help them cost-effectively support the technology needs of end users of all sizes, including small- and medium-sized businesses, large enterprises, educational institutions, government agencies, and consumers. Working for Tech Data, you will be supporting manufacturers such as, Apple, Brocade, Cisco, Dell, HP, IBM, Lenovo, Microsoft, Oracle, VMWare, etc…
The video link below provides a glimpse into our world!
A customer-facing position that manages an accounts receivable base. Analyzes credit and financial information to make appropriate decisions regarding credit extension and risk. Acts as a resource on credit and financing options.
• Analyzes financial data to make decisions regarding acceptable limit of risk within assigned authority level
• Evaluates and proposes credit facilities beyond assigned authority level
• Approves and denies pending orders and negotiates the release of product within required timeframe.
• Identifies and executes appropriate financing options.
• Collaborates with colleagues and customers via phone and email.
• Negotiates and arranges collection of past due accounts.
Other Duties & Responsibilities:
• Additional duties as assigned
• Meets attendance and punctuality standards
• 1 to 3 Years of relevant work experience.
Relevant supervisory / managerial experience will appear here
Education & Certifications:
• Bachelor's Degree with Accounting, Business or Finance Field of Study preferred.
• Associate Degree with Accounting, Business or Finance field of study required.
Required Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
• Able to perform basic mathematical calculations.
• Able to recognize and attend to important details with accuracy and efficiency.
• Able to communicate clearly and convey necessary information.
• Able to interact effectively with all levels of management.
• Able to negotiate skillfully, promote/sell ideas persuasively, and close transactions with mutually beneficial results.
• Possesses strong organizational and time management skills, driving tasks to completion.
• Able to constructively work under stress and pressure when faced with high workloads and deadlines.
• Able to maintain and promote social, ethical, and organizational standards in conducting internal and external business activities.
• Able to work independently with minimum supervision.
• Able to maintain confidentiality of sensitive information
• Able to build solid, effective working relationships with others.
• Able to exhibit ability to be sensitive to the needs, concerns, and feelings of others.
• Able to quickly learn new systems and technology.
• Able to use relevant computer system applications at a basic level.