The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- Able to build solid, effective working relationships with others.
- Able to constructively work under stress and pressure when faced with high workloads and deadlines.
- Able to create and conduct formal presentations.
- Able to analyze and resolve complex issues and problems in a sound and timely fashion.
- Able to exhibit ability to be sensitive to the needs, concerns, and feelings of others.
- Able to express ideas clearly and convey necessary information.
- Able to interact effectively with all levels of management.
- Able to use relevant computer system applications (which may include spreadsheets, word processors, databases, etc) at a basic level.
- Able to negotiate skillfully, promote/sell ideas persuasively, and close transactions with mutually beneficial results.
- Able to prepare/analyze appropriate reports and other business correspondence.
- Possesses strong organizational and time management skills, driving tasks to completion.
- Required Educational: High School/G.E.D.
- Able to maintain confidentiality of senstitive information.
What we offer:
The following benefits and programs are designed to assist our employees in meeting their individual and family needs:
- Medical, Dental Vision, Basic & Supplemental Life , ADD
- Paid Time off
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Stock Purchase Plan
- Employee Product Discounts
- Career Growth and Development opportunities!
- And so much more....
Follow us on @TechDataCareers, to learn more about our culture, business, and opportunities with our company!