Job Summary: Tech Data's education group provides high quality IT education classes. In this position you will perform a variety of functions to run our Sacramento training center. The Center Administrator will greet students, assist instructors, maintain classrooms, provide excellent customer service, and handle issues for the operational success of the training center.
Job Level Specifications:
* Coordinating aspects of the daily operations of this training center.
* Closing and/or opening center to accommodate class hours.
* Supporting instructors by giving them a productive environment to teach their classes.
* Assisting with moving and setting up computers for classes.
* Troubleshooting technical classroom issues, with support from remote staff.
* Greeting students and ensuring they have a comfortable visit during their training.
* Maintaining a spotless, tidy, and professional classroom environment.
* Answering phones.
* Stocking and supplying the student lounge with breakfast items, snacks, and beverages.
* Managing inventory and ordering office supplies.
* Preparing domestic and international shipments.
* Preparing, printing, and faxing of various documents.
* Assisting on other projects when time allows.
Work Experience: Typically less than one year Education and Certification(s): High School Diploma or equivalent