Position owns relationship with specific, identified account(s) to develop and execute strategic client specific solutions. The ideal candidate is seasoned and has the experience to handle complex, global customer issues with minimal supervision and supply chain/strategic sourcing experience. Leverages regional resources for support in ensuring exceptional service to identified account(s).
• Owns reactive elements of customer engagement to provide exceptional customer service (20%)
• Develops relationship with regions and key stakeholders to ensure quality and reliable service to account(s) (20%)
• Supports account(s) attainment of SLA and KPI targets (20%)
• Responds, resolves and/or refers customer problems/ escalations to the appropriate departments for prompt resolution, global single point of contact (20%)
• Proactively plans, communicates and negotiates expectations between account(s) and necessary resources to execute effectively and within agreed upon account(s) SLA's. (20%)
• Additional duties as assigned
• Meets attendance and punctuality standards
• Execute instructions and to request clarification when needed.
• Recognize and attend to important details with accuracy and efficiency.
• Communicate clearly and convey necessary information.
• Interact effectively with all levels of management.
• Negotiate skillfully, promote/sell ideas persuasively, and close transactions with mutually beneficial results.
• Possesses strong multi-cultural interpersonal skills.
• Able to adjust readily to change and adapt as needed.
• Possesses strong leadership skills with a willingness to lead, create new ideas, and be assertive.
• Possesses strong organizational and time management skills, driving tasks to completion.
• Constructively work under stress and pressure when faced with high workloads and deadlines.
• Work independently with minimum supervision.
• Build solid, effective working relationships with others.
• Quickly learn new systems and technology.
• Use relevant computer system applications at an intermediate level.
Education & Certifications:
• Bachelor's Degree required.
• Professional, office environment.
• Domestic and some International Travel Required (30%)