Knowledge, skill and/or ability required:
- Able to transport up to 50 lbs.
- Able to effectively use relevant material handling equipment.
- Able to use relevant coputer system, applications (which may include spreadsheets, word processors, databases, etc.) at a basic level.
- Able to troubleshoot system-related problems.
- Possesses strong organizational and time management skills, driving tasks to completion.
- Knowledge and/or expertise in related areas of responsbility.
- Knowledge of occupational hazards of the trade and necessary safety precautions.
- Able to recognize and attend to important details with accuracy and efficiency.
- Able to adjust readily to change and adapt as needed.
- Able to contructively work under stress and pressure when faced with high workloads and deadlines.
- Able to build solid, effective working relationships with others.
- Able to display a preference for interacting with people, being friendly, outgoing, articulate, and socially at ease.
- Able to execute instructions and to request clarification when needed.
- Able to indentify areas of risk/concern in area of responsibility.
- Able to perform basic mathematical calculations.
- Able to work independently with minimum supervision.
- Able to answer phone and greet public in a friendly and courteous manner.
- Able to be immobile for long extended periods.
Previous Work Experince:
- Previous material handling experience preferred.
- High School/G.E.D. preferred
To inquire about application process or questions please contact email@example.com.