Tech Data is one of the world’s largest technology providers in IT distribution. Tech Data is currently ranked No. 83 on the Fortune 100® and has been named one of Fortune’s “World’s Most Admired Companies” for seven straight years.
The Tech Data difference is in our people. Every day customers like Best Buy, CDW, Office Depot, etc… depend on us to help them cost-effectively support the technology needs of end users of all sizes, including small- and medium-sized businesses, large enterprises, educational institutions, government agencies, and consumers. Working for Tech Data, you will be supporting manufacturers such as, Apple, Brocade, Cisco, Dell, HP, IBM, Lenovo, Microsoft, Oracle, VMWare, etc…
The video link below provides a glimpse into our world!
This position supports the Agile COE governance, owns training and standing up Agile teams successfully. Most of their time will be spent with the Agile teams to ensure installation success and capability building. They will conduct a maturity assessment with the Agile teams every 2 months. This position will reinforce Agile principles, build skills and capability in the organization and ensure Agile team role consistency. This position engages with management and project leads to support the enrollment of Agile in the organization and will provide feedback loops and updates to Project Leads and possibly Executive Sponsors.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities Required:
• Helps to train and standup new Agile teams from Sprint 0 (pre-work), installation of team and capability building (25%)
• Helps to build and support Agile mentor network (5%)
• Coach and holds workshops with management and teams to educate on Agile principles and values (5%)
• Works closely with Agile Practice Leader on projects to support governance, training and structure ongoing (10%)
• Provides feedback to Project Leads on how the Agile teams are working together (5%)
• Provides coaching and guidance to Agile teams to ensure they meet their goals and timelines (45%)
• Assess Agile team role assignment to ensure success and coaches Scrum Masters & Product Owners as needed (5%)
Other Duties & Responsibilities:
• Additional duties as assigned
• Meets attendance and punctuality standards
Required Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
• Able to recognize and attend to important details with accuracy and efficiency.
• Able to communicate clearly and convey necessary information.
• Able to create and conduct formal presentations.
• Able to interact effectively with all levels of management.
• Possesses strong leadership skills with a willingness to lead, create new ideas, and be assertive.
• Possesses strong organizational and time management skills, driving tasks to completion.
• Able to constructively work under stress and pressure when faced with high workloads and deadlines.
• Able to work independently with minimum supervision.
• Able to build solid, effective working relationships with others.
• 3 to 5 Years of relevant work experience.
Education & Certifications:
• Bachelor's Degree with Agile Coach or Consultant Field of Study preferred.
• Some College with Agile Coach or Consultant field of study required.
• Other Education / Certifications: Scrum Master Certification
• Professional, office environment.
• Some travel required.