Tech Data is one of the world’s largest technology providers in IT distribution. Tech Data is currently ranked No. 83 on the Fortune 100® and has been named one of Fortune’s “World’s Most Admired Companies” for seven straight years.
The Tech Data difference is in our people. Every day customers like Best Buy, CDW, Office Depot, etc… depend on us to help them cost-effectively support the technology needs of end users of all sizes, including small- and medium-sized businesses, large enterprises, educational institutions, government agencies, and consumers. Working for Tech Data, you will be supporting manufacturers such as, Apple, Brocade, Cisco, Dell, HP, IBM, Lenovo, Microsoft, Oracle, VMWare, etc…
The video link below provides a glimpse into our world!
The BPA Developer will play a critical role in identifying, configuring, and deploying Business Process Automation (BPA) solutions for manual business processes. The BPA Developer will work closely with compliance, IT, and process teams to create and deliver scalable and efficient process automations. In addition to creating and deploying automation solutions, the role will help shape the direction of BPA initiatives, analyze the performance of BPA architecture, and assist in establishing a scalable and high performing automation program.
• Partner with internal and external stakeholders to identify automation opportunities by analyzing processes and assessing feasibility for automation
• Design, develop, deploy and maintain Robotics Process Automation (RPA) solutions using different tools
• Problem-solve issues that arise in day-to-day running of automation processes and provide timely responses and solutions as required
• Support business teams in testing activities: internal testing, end-to-end business process testing and UAT
• Create and maintain solution documentation
• Monitor and report on the status of automation efforts.
• Additional duties as assigned
• Meets attendance and punctuality standards
• Able to execute instructions and to request clarification when needed.
• Able to perform basic mathematical calculations.
• Able to recognize and attend to important details with accuracy and efficiency.
• Able to communicate clearly and convey necessary information.
• Able to create and conduct formal presentations.
• Able to interact effectively with all levels of management.
• Able to negotiate skillfully, promote/sell ideas persuasively, and close transactions with mutually beneficial results.
• Possesses strong multi-cultural interpersonal skills.
• Possesses strong leadership skills with a willingness to lead, create new ideas, and be assertive.
• Possesses strong organizational and time management skills, driving tasks to completion.
• Able to constructively work under stress and pressure when faced with high workloads and deadlines.
• Able to maintain and promote social, ethical, and organizational standards in conducting internal and external business activities.
• Able to work independently with minimum supervision.
• Able to maintain confidentiality of sensitive information
• Able to build solid, effective working relationships with others.
• Able to exhibit ability to be sensitive to the needs, concerns, and feelings of others.
• Able to quickly learn new systems and technology.
• Able to use relevant computer system applications at an advanced level.
• 3 to 5 Years of relevant work experience.
Education & Certifications:
• Bachelor's Degree required.
• Other Education / Certifications: • Experience implementing Robotic Process Automation solutions using one of the leading tools such as Automation Anywhere, Kryon, BluePrism, WorkFusion, Contextor, or UiPath
• Any scripting knowledge or experience (Python, Perl, VB Script, Shell script, PowerShell, etc.)
• SAP-knowledge (SAP R/3 and Business Warehouse) is a plus
• Relevant certifications (continuous improvement methodologies, CBAP, RPA software) highly desired
• Occasional non-standard work hours or overtime as business requires.
• On-call availability required as necessary.
• Professional, office environment.
• Some travel required.