Want to put your writing skills to work at one of the World’s leading companies? Now is your chance.
Tech Data, ranked No. 83 on the Fortune 500® and named one of Fortune's World's Most Admired Companies for nine straight years, is looking for a Copywriter/Sr. Copywriter to join its award-winning, in-house, strategic marketing agency (techdata.com/agency), a 160-person team dedicated to connecting the right message with the right audience.
The ideal candidate is someone who:
- Possesses the creative flexibility to authentically communicate in the distinct voices of marquee technology brands like Apple, IBM, Cisco, Dell, Microsoft and others across a given week
- Conceptualizes big ideas for client campaigns and messaging that goes across a broad spectrum of collateral: print, interactive, e-marketing, lead gen, events, conference, video, and motion
- Reinforces the Tech Data brand internally and externally: provides copy for employee initiatives as well as community ads, blogs, and other external outlets
- Meets writing assignments with confidence and energy: has the technical curiosity to distill a spec benefits list into a compelling business outcome story and the ability to write engaging web copy for a 500-person event.
- Is a team player with a positive attitude, a can-do spirit, a healthy dose of imagination, and the ability to readily adapt to changing needs.
- Can thrive in the dynamic, quick pace that technology demands and appreciates brand variety, a busy environment, and the entrepreneurial nature of the agency.
If this sounds like you, then we want to hear from you today! Read below for more details about the Copywriter/Sr. Copywriter role and how to apply.
Check out our website to learn more about our outstanding agency, our approach, and get a snapshot of our work: