We have found an increased necessity of having a position that will be a hybrid of both the PM/BDM function for specific vendors. This will allow the individual in this position to take full control of the business and be the 1 main point of contact internally and externally for this vendor or business unit.
• Accountable for sales growth , vendor rebates and attainment of profit goals, owns and develops go to market strategy. (20%)
• Responsible for conducting a specific number of daily outbound calls to reseller base as determined by management Demonstrates effective utilization of available corporate resources to maximize opportunities within the territory and overall business Assists LA team on any vendor-related activities or issues. (20%)
• Serves as interface with customer/prospect base in regards to vendor's product line and remains available to meet with customers from Latin America at TD office in Miami or travel within the Latin America region to actively promote and sell the product line in order to meet assigned quarterly sales quotas. (10%)
• Works with Marketing Services department to develop promotional programs supported by vendor co-op funding resulting in product line growth and profitability. (10%)
• Drives sales goals/rebates/milestones through sales organization and direct customer contact. (5%)
• Forecasting in order to identify new opportunities that will increase market share. (10%)
• Plans and executes presentations/product demonstrations of vendor's product lines at trade shows, road shows, and seminars throughout the Latin America region. Serves as an active interface between Tech Data Latin America Sales and Clearwater-based product management team. Works with Clearwater-based Product Marketing and the vendor to develop reseller and sales programs specific to Latin America. (5%)
• Tracks vendor rebate performance and communicates relevant facts to management and sales. (5%)
• Serves as a liaison between TD sales and vendor and provides support to sales. (5%)
• Performs additional duties as assigned. (5%)
• Meets attendance and punctuality standards
• 3 to 5 Years of relevant work experience.
Education & Certifications:
• Bachelor's Degree with Marketing and Sales field of study required.
Required Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
• Able to recognize and attend to important details with accuracy and efficiency.
• Able to communicate clearly and convey necessary information.
• Able to converse and write effectively in English and Spanish.
• Able to create and conduct formal presentations.
• Able to interact effectively with all levels of management.
• Able to negotiate skillfully, promote/sell ideas persuasively, and close transactions with mutually beneficial results.
• Possesses strong multi-cultural interpersonal skills.
• Possesses strong organizational and time management skills, driving tasks to completion.
• Able to constructively work under stress and pressure when faced with high workloads and deadlines.
• Able to maintain and promote social, ethical, and organizational standards in conducting internal and external business activities.
• Able to work independently with minimum supervision.
• Able to build solid, effective working relationships with others.
• Able to quickly learn new systems and technology.
• Able to use relevant computer system applications at an intermediate level.