(ERC) The Employee Relations Advisors and are responsible for providing coaching and guidance to managers and employees across the United States. The ERC supports a wide variety of areas including questions regarding employee relations, policy interpretation, disciplinary actions and investigations.
The ERC Advisors drive consistent practices with respect to disciplinary actions across the organization, and provide information and guidance regarding company policies and applicable laws and regulations.
This position will support Tier I cases, such as general HR policy inquires and interpretation, attendance and safety related concerns. This position will also determine if the cases needs to be escalated for Tier II support.
- The Advisor will provide support for Tech Data locations and team members throughout the U.S. via phone. These roles will require minimal travel to the field locations, primarily when on-site investigations are necessary.
- Advisor, Employee Relations will be the subject matter experts in fair employment practices throughout the U.S., they will have the opportunity to enhance and deepen their knowledge of EEOC regulations as well as federal and state employment laws.
- Advisors will also garner broad business acumen of the company through communications and support of all divisions within the U.S.
- Adivor is responsible of ensuring that all relevant factors have been taken into consideration.
- Advisors are responsible to managing the email box and sharing “on-call” responsibilities on a rotating basis (on call to 8:00 pm EST) with others on the ERC team. ERC Advisors are responsible for prompt and effective resolution of employee relations concerns.
- Advisors will ensure accurate tracking, documentation, and management of employee relations cases.