Provides leadership to deliver process excellence to the daily customer interface activities with particular focus on the solutions support roles for order entry process or similar activities in support of the TS sales organization that are key to sustaining excellent relationships between Technology Services and the customer.
• Owns the responsibility for continuous improvement activities in financial, quality,
and operational performance metrics of the customer support operations team
leading to increased operational efficiencies and resulting return on investment
• Reviews and analyzes metrics to ensure accuracy and timeliness for all operation
related support functions and identifies areas where additional opportunities exist to
improve operational service levels.
•Utilizes excellent process knowledge to ensure processes are aligned to ensure
compliance with all legal contractual and internal financial controls requirements.
•Provides leadership and support to the team to explore, identify and implement new
or revised processes and tools required to ensure successful execution of required
• Resolves escalated internal, customer and supplier related tool, process or other
•Participates in operations and customer business reviews.
•Participates in Avnet supplier partners business engagements and process reviews.
• Works with supplier on development of processes, changes to programs, and
identify areas of mutual improvement.
• Serves as a mentor to staff across all process areas.
• Manages staff activities: assessing/assigning work; training and making hiring,
monetary, disciplinary, and termination recommendations.
•Establishes employee performance plans and conducts quarterly employee reviews
that fully engage the employee in those areas that are tied directly to business
strategies and objectives.
• Five years of progressively more complex and responsible related work experience
which includes success in a lead or supervisory area of responsibility in customer
support or similarly related process activity arena that demonstrates the ability to
meet the identified job responsibilities.
Education & Certification Requirements
•A Bachelors degree in business, marketing or related field or equivalent combination
of formal education and directly related experience is required.
•This management position may be assigned real and/or virtual team members to
accomplish required customer support activities and provides leadership, mentoring
and excellence in operational process knowledge to ensure effective delivery of
business services and results.