This position will be responsible for the maintenance of Tech Data's growing GSA schedule that acts as a significant value proposition within the public sector marketplace, both SLED and FED. Position Summary: Under supervision, provides cradle to grave contract administration and compliance for our growing GSA IT-70 contract vehicle. The position involves frequent interaction with authorized resellers, subcontractors/consultants, manufacturers, Government end users and senior level managers. The Contracts Administrator must be highly organized, self-motivated, have a keen attention to detail, and the ability to work both independently and as part of a team in a dynamic work environment. The ability to effectively communicate verbally and in writing and prioritize tasking is essential.
• Provide contract compliance management for existing and future GSA schedule contracts (20%)
• Complete and submit periodic reporting (20%)
• Negotiate teaming agreements with vendors and reselllers (10%)
• Develop compliance process for GSA Schedule (5%)
• Qualify and track leads (15%)
• Support proposal development (15%)
• Support sales team efforts (15%)
Other Duties & Responsibilities:
• Additional duties as assigned
• Meets attendance and punctuality standards
• Able to execute instructions and to request clarification when needed.
• Possesses basic clerical and data entry skills.
• Able to perform basic mathematical calculations.
• Able to recognize and attend to important details with accuracy and efficiency.
• Able to communicate clearly and convey necessary information.
• Possesses strong organizational and time management skills, driving tasks to completion.
• Able to constructively work under stress and pressure when faced with high workloads and deadlines.
• Able to maintain and promote social, ethical, and organizational standards in conducting internal and external business activities.
• Able to maintain confidentiality of sensitive information
• Able to build solid, effective working relationships with others.
• Able to quickly learn new systems and technology.
• Able to use relevant computer system applications at a basic level.
• 1 to 3 Years of relevant work experience.
Education & Certifications:
• Associate Degree with Contracts Field of Study preferred.
• Occasional non-standard work hours or overtime as business requires.
• May be located at the Clearwater corporate office or at the reseller location.
• On-call availability required as necessary.
• Professional, office environment.