Our team is growing, and we're looking for someone who identifies opportunities for business expansion in support of the customer sales strategy, and develops and maintains the business relationship by providing solutions for defined account(s) in a product line, to achieve the identified strategy and business financial objectives
Sound interesting? If so, check out the below video to see what it's like to work at Tech Data!
Job Level Specifications:
• 1 to 3 Years of relevant work experience.
Education & Certifications:
• Bachelor's Degree preferred.
• Associate Degree required.
• May be located at the Clearwater corporate office or at the reseller location.
• Professional, office environment.
• Some travel required.
Required Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
• Able to use a 10-key quickly and accurately.
• Possesses basic clerical and data entry skills.
• Possesses strong data entry skills.
• Able to perform basic mathematical calculations.
• Able to recognize and attend to important details with accuracy and efficiency.
• Able to communicate clearly and convey necessary information.
• Able to create and conduct formal presentations.
• Able to interact effectively with all levels of management.
• Able to negotiate skillfully, promote/sell ideas persuasively, and close transactions with mutually beneficial results.
• Possesses strong multi-cultural interpersonal skills.
• Possesses strong leadership skills with a willingness to lead, create new ideas, and be assertive.
• Possesses strong organizational and time management skills, driving tasks to completion.
• Able to constructively work under stress and pressure when faced with high workloads and deadlines.
• Able to maintain and promote social, ethical, and organizational standards in conducting internal and external business activities.
• Able to work independently with minimum supervision.
• Able to maintain confidentiality of sensitive information
• Able to be immobile for long extended periods.
• Able to build solid, effective working relationships with others.
• Able to exhibit ability to be sensitive to the needs, concerns, and feelings of others.
• Able to quickly learn new systems and technology.
• Able to use relevant computer system applications at a basic level.
• Able to use relevant computer system applications at an intermediate level.
• Able to use relevant computer system applications at an advanced level.
What we offer:
The following benefits and programs are designed to assist our employees in meeting their individual and family needs:
Follow us on @TechDataCareers, to learn more about our culture, business, and opportunities with our company!