Tech Data is one of the world’s largest technology providers in IT distribution. Tech Data is currently ranked No. 83 on the Fortune 100® and has been named one of Fortune’s “World’s Most Admired Companies” for seven straight years.
The Tech Data difference is in our people. Every day customers like Best Buy, CDW, Office Depot, etc… depend on us to help them cost-effectively support the technology needs of end users of all sizes, including small- and medium-sized businesses, large enterprises, educational institutions, government agencies, and consumers. Working for Tech Data, you will be supporting manufacturers such as, Apple, Brocade, Cisco, Dell, HP, IBM, Lenovo, Microsoft, Oracle, VMWare, etc…
The video link below provides a glimpse into our world!
As a UI Developer you will be a key member of the Application User Experience Design team. You will exercise your expertise in engineering, architecture, and design, to create the necessary front-end templates, components and prototypes to support the implementation of the user interface.
Other Duties & Responsibilities:
• 3+ Years of relevant work experience.
Education & Certifications:
• Bachelor's Degree preferred.
• Associate Degree required.
• Occasional non-standard work hours or overtime as business requires.
• On-call availability required as necessary.
• Professional, office environment.
• Some travel required.
Required Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
• Able to execute instructions and to request clarification when needed.
• Able to recognize and attend to important details with accuracy and efficiency.
• Able to communicate clearly and convey necessary information.
• Able to create and conduct formal presentations.
• Able to interact effectively with all levels of management.
• Possesses strong multi-cultural interpersonal skills.
• Able to constructively work under stress and pressure when faced with high workloads and deadlines.
• Able to maintain and promote social, ethical, and organizational standards in conducting internal and external business activities.
• Able to work independently with minimum supervision.
• Able to be immobile for long extended periods.
• Able to quickly learn new systems and technology.
• Able to use relevant computer system applications at an advanced level.