The CSE is our field representative that performs service for our customers at their sites. The CSE is responsible for repair and care of equipment under contract, for relationship management with the site customers and assuring SLAs are met within their defined area. The Primary responsibilities will be as a Level 2 Technical Services rep performing remote troubleshooting and assistance to Field Engineers and customers.
Learn more about Tech Data Global Lifecycle Management Services by watching our video!
• 3 to 5 Years of relevant work experience.
Education & Certifications:
• Technical with IT/ Operations Field of Study preferred.
• Technical with IT/ Operations Mgt field of study required.
• Other Education / Certifications: A+ and Server+ certifications preferred
• Occasional non-standard work hours or overtime as business requires.
• Consistent non-standard work or overtime as business requires.
• May be located at the Clearwater corporate office or at the reseller location.
• Professional, office environment.
• Some travel required.
• Frequent Travel Required (Select from dropdown list:)
Required Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
• Able to use a 10-key quickly and accurately.
• Possesses strong data entry skills.
• Able to recognize and attend to important details with accuracy and efficiency.
• Able to communicate clearly and convey necessary information.
• Able to converse and write effectively in English and Spanish.
• Able to negotiate skillfully, promote/sell ideas persuasively, and close transactions with mutually beneficial results.
• Possesses strong leadership skills with a willingness to lead, create new ideas, and be assertive.
• Able to adjust readily to change and adapt as needed.
• Able to maintain and promote social, ethical, and organizational standards in conducting internal and external business activities.
• Able to work independently with minimum supervision.
• Able to maintain confidentiality of sensitive information
• Able to be immobile for long extended periods.
• Able to build solid, effective working relationships with others.
• Able to exhibit ability to be sensitive to the needs, concerns, and feelings of others.
• Able to quickly learn new systems and technology.
• Able to use relevant computer system applications at a basic level.
• Able to use relevant computer system applications at an intermediate level.