Required Education: High School/G.E.D.
Preferred Education: Bachelors or above preferred
Required Experience: 1-3 years experience in Accounting or Finance
To be successful in this role you will need to:
- Possess strong organizational, time management, and good prioritization skills in driving tasks to completion.
- Work independently with appropriate level of supervision.
- Use collaborative thinking with assistance from manager or other accountants
- Specific skills and experience required.
- Quickly determine source of problem and identifies information needed to solve problem. Diagnoses problems efficiently and makes sound, timely decisions.
- Demonstrate a knowledge of the business areas and the ability to identify business issues within their particular role.
- Good communication skills, attention to detail, adaptable to change, displays accuracy and timeliness, professionalism, teamwork, able to maintain confidential information Problem Solving: "Self starting" thinking required for analysis, evaluation, creating, reasoning, and drawing conclusions/solutions;
- Able to maintain confidentiality of sensitive information.
When you help us and join our Accounting team, you'll get:
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- 401(k) and Employer Match
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Tuition Reimbursement and On-Site MBA program to further your education
- AND MUCH MORE!