The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
Required Educational: Bachelors degree; perferably in Finance, Logistics, Engineering, Supply Chain Management, or Accounting;
- 1+years of analysis experience plus the following:
- Ability to manage projects by tracking deadlines and collecting/organizing information.
- Ability to identify areas of risk and exposure and presents alternative solutions. Understands a long-term, big picture view and identifies obstacles and opportunities in operations, logistics, and transportation.
- Knowledge and application of intermediate Excel and Basic/Intermediate Access.
- Experience w/ Crystal Reports and/or Tableau and/or SAP/BW preferred.
- Understands the impact of sales forecasts and processes as they relate to logistics and transportation costs.
- Actively takes part and provides relative contribution in all SIOP (sales inventory operations planning) team tasks to ensure the final objective is met.
- Listens to internal customers in the operations department - identifies, meets and is sensitive and responsive to their needs.
- Willingly addresses issues highlighted by customers in an effort to provide creative solutions.
- Develops knowledge of resources necessary for guidance when applicable.
- Builds solid and effective working relationships with others.
- Displays ability to work cooperatively and effectively with others.
- Identifies issues that require escalation and apply appropriate level of escalation.
- Able to perform intermediate mathematical calculations.
- Able to maintain a positive attitude in the face of constructive criticism, rejection, or failure. Stays in tune with changing needs of customers. Self starter required for analysis, evaluation, creating, reasoning, and drawing conclusions/solutions.
- Able to maintain confidentiality of sensitive information.