The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- Able to analyze and resolve complex issues and problems in a sound and timely fashion.
- Able to create and conduct formal presentations.
- Able to be attentive and foster two-way conversation.
- Able to think strategically and tactically.
- Possesses strong leadership skills with a willingness to lead, create new ideas, and be assertive.
- Possesses strong organizational and time management skills, driving tasks to completion.
- Able to be diplomatic when handling calls/correspondence for Management.
- Able to build solid, effective working relationships with others.
- Able to design and develop sophisticated models for related area of responsibility.
- Able to display a preference for interacting with people, being friendly, outgoing, articulate and socially at ease.
- Able to express ideas clearly and convey necessary information.
- Able to facilitate group interactions.
- Able to identify areas of risk/concern in area of responsibility.
- Able to maintain a positive attitude in the face of criticism, rejection, or failure
- Able to constructively work under stress and pressure when faced with high workloads and deadlines.
- Able to identify needs and opportunities and develop action plans to address.
- Able to interact effectively with all levels of management.
- Able to negotiate skillfully, promote/sell ideas persuasively, and close transactions with mutually beneficial results.
- Able to adjust readily to change and adapt as needed.
What we offer:
The following benefits and programs are designed to assist our employees in meeting their individual and family needs:
- Medical, Dental Vision, Basic & Supplemental Life , ADD
- Paid Time off
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Stock Purchase Plan
- Employee Product Discounts
- Career Growth and Development opportunities!
- And so much more....
Follow us on @TechDataCareers, to learn more about our culture, business, and opportunities with our company!