Tech Data is one of the world’s largest technology providers in IT distribution. Tech Data is currently ranked No. 83 on the Fortune 100® and has been named one of Fortune’s “World’s Most Admired Companies” for seven straight years.
The Tech Data difference is in our people. Every day customers like Best Buy, CDW, Office Depot, etc… depend on us to help them cost-effectively support the technology needs of end users of all sizes, including small- and medium-sized businesses, large enterprises, educational institutions, government agencies, and consumers. Working for Tech Data, you will be supporting manufacturers such as, Apple, Brocade, Cisco, Dell, HP, IBM, Lenovo, Microsoft, Oracle, VMWare, etc…
The video link below provides a glimpse into our world!
Reporting to the Strategic Planning Director, the Program Manager will lead, organize and facilitate key initiatives from the Office of the CIO (OCIO). The Program Manager will be responsible for executive communication, process creation and coordination of programs. This individual will be able to put structure and reporting around processes as well as formalize CIO-sponsored initiatives across the organization.
• Drives the planning, documentation and coordination of key initiatives from the OCIO
• Coordinates across the global IT organization to support implementation of programs and ensures that the delivery aligns with expectations
• Partners internally with stakeholders to understand problems, concerns and creatively develops programmatic solutions
• Drives effective and inspiring communications from the OCIO coordinating with internal communications teams as needed
• Develops and disseminates key program-related communications
• Coordinates written materials and presentations for highly visible internal and external meetings
• Strong story-telling skills, editorial judgment and the ability to distill complex content into clear and concise communications
• Demonstrates ownership of program development and execution end-to-end adapting to changing directions
• Strong influencing skills to effectively drive efforts outside of the individual’s control
Other Duties & Responsibilities:
• Additional duties as assigned
• Meets attendance and punctuality standards
• Able to communicate clearly and convey necessary information.
• Able to create and conduct formal presentations.
• Able to interact effectively with all levels of management.
• Able to negotiate skillfully, promote/sell ideas persuasively, and close transactions with mutually beneficial results.
• Possesses strong multi-cultural interpersonal skills.
• Possesses strong leadership skills with a willingness to lead, create new ideas, and be assertive.
• Possesses strong organizational and time management skills, driving tasks to completion.
• Able to adjust readily to change and adapt as needed.
• Able to constructively work under stress and pressure when faced with high workloads and deadlines.
• Able to maintain and promote social, ethical, and organizational standards in conducting internal and external business activities.
• Able to work independently with minimum supervision.
• Able to maintain confidentiality of sensitive information
• Able to build solid, effective working relationships with others.
• Able to use relevant computer system applications at an advanced level.
• 5 to 8 Years of relevant work experience.
Education & Certifications:
• Master's / Postgraduate Degree with MBA Field of Study preferred.
• Bachelor's Degree required.