Our Microsoft Cloud team is expanding and we are looking for someone who is responsible for managing the post-sales support and solutions for an assigned customer base, and acts as a primary point of contact and serves as an advocate for customer needs. This involves resolving post-sales non-technical customer inquiries relating to cloud products and/or services via phone and email, and resolving and/or coordinating the resolution of technical issues utilizing interdepartmental and service provider resources.
This person will facilitate the partner when required, enable their customer relationships with support resources and provide advice and assistance to customer and internal employees on diverse customer situations and escalated issues, they will work with partners, customers and service providers to remediate or coordinate remediation of issues.
They will also educate partners on new/enhanced product and service offerings and generates leads to sales organization, ensure service revenue recognition by effectively managing service contracts and renewals, identifies, investigates, and participates in opportunities to improve processes and procedures, to include various key performance metrics.
Sound interesting? If so, check out the below video to see what it's like to work at Tech Data!
· Serves as the primary point of contact for the customer interface to all Tech Data resources that drives and supports high levels of customer satisfaction and loyalty
· Provides customer support in critical customer planning and engagement
· Performs critical customer analysis
· Maintains and monitors pipeline and metrics for assigned customers, performs analysis and identifies improvement opportunities
· Supports our supplier's strategies by aligning solutions with our customer to maximize profitable growth, and customer expansion
· Prioritize customers and opportunities with greatest potential for success
· Closely manages profitability by minimizing profit leaks and maximizing gross profit
· Additional responsibilities as assigned.
·Position may require travel.
· Thorough knowledge of principles, theories and concerpts in area of professional expertise. is competent in all job functions and has general understanding of industry practices, techniques, and standards.
· Develops solutions to a wide variety of problems and works on projects requiring evaluation and analysis. May refer to policies, practices and precendents for guidance but determines best course of action to achieve results.
· Work is performed independently, requiring judgment and discretion. May receive some limited guidance for new assignments. Work may be reviewed for overall adequacy.
· interacts with management and professionals within department and other parts of the organization. May represent department externally on projects or with clients.
· Actions impact the success of the overall department and sometimes the organization. Failure to accomplish work or erroneous decisions will result in delays to projects, loss of revenue or allocation of additional resources to remedy.
Education & Experience:
· 3-5 years of relevant professional experience with Bachelor's -or-
· 1-3 years of relevant professional experience with Master's
· Bachelor's degree required.
What we offer:
The following benefits and programs are designed to assist our employees in meeting their individual and family needs:
Follow us on @TechDataCareers, to learn more about our culture, business, and opportunities with our company!