Expands Tech Data's presence in this defined multi-state geographic territory. Strategically grows profitable market share for Tech Data by developing positive and productive relationships with reseller customers within Tech Data’s SMB division as well as net new customers. Displays proven ability to consistently meet and exceed sales growth results quarter over quarter. Proven skill sets and/or experience selling and supporting wholesale distribution channel. Seeking candidates that reside in (insert city & states) geography for this position
• Generate and execute a business development / territory sales plan that delivers strategic and financial results for the company. (6.25%)
• Expand Tech Data's presence and market share in this defined SMB BDM geographical territory. (6.25%)
• Identifies sales opportunities independently and through a collaborative effort with Tech Data team members, vendor partner communication and the business partner community (6.25%)
• Conduct a minimum of 10 onsite customer meetings and 3 local vendor partner engagements per week that are business development results orientated (6.25%)
• Introduce and successfully position TD value-add services (6.25%)
• Identify sales opportunities within new and existing SMB accounts (6.25%)
•Utilizes business partner relationships, financial analysis/data and market knowledge to penetrate new accounts, close new business, and grow customer base (6.25%)
•Manages customer expectations through professional communication, advancing objectives and mutual sales results (6.25%)
•Proven ability to consistently meet and exceed sales results quarter over quarter (6.25%)
•Resolves and/or refers customer challenges to the appropriate departments when applicable (6.25%)
•Develops and maintains solid understanding of reseller's business model (6.25%)
•Demonstrates general awareness of overall territorial opportunities through routine interactions with business and vendor partners. (6.25%)
•Displays proven leadership skills with the ability to provide guidance, direction, support and coaching to the inside sales team members, customer and peers. (6.25%)
•Investigates and develops a case for penetration into new accounts (6.25%)
•Identifies stakeholders for current business, fostering positive and frequent communication (6.25%)
•Develops and maintains influential business partner relationships with an effort to produce and maintain a collaborative relationship (6.25%)
Other Duties & Responsibilities:
• Additional duties as assigned
• Meets attendance and punctuality standards
• 3 to 5 Years of relevant work experience.
Education & Certifications:
• Some College required.
• Other Education / Certifications: Industry certifications a plus
Required Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
•Able to execute instructions and to request clarification when needed.
•Possesses strong data entry skills.
•Able to perform basic mathematical calculations.
•Able to recognize and attend to important details with accuracy and efficiency.
•Able to communicate clearly and convey necessary information.
•Able to create and conduct formal presentations.
•Able to interact effectively with all levels of management.
•Able to negotiate skillfully, promote/sell ideas persuasively, and close transactions with mutually beneficial results.
•Possesses strong leadership skills with a willingness to lead, create new ideas, and be assertive.
•Possesses strong organizational and time management skills, driving tasks to completion.
•Able to adjust readily to change and adapt as needed.
•Able to constructively work under stress and pressure when faced with high workloads and deadlines.
•Able to maintain and promote social, ethical, and organizational standards in conducting internal and external business activities.
•Able to work independently with minimum supervision.
•Able to maintain confidentiality of sensitive information
•Able to build solid, effective working relationships with others.
•Able to exhibit ability to be sensitive to the needs, concerns, and feelings of others.
•Able to quickly learn new systems and technology.
•Able to use relevant computer system applications at a basic level.
•Able to use relevant computer system applications at an intermediate level.
•Able to use relevant computer system applications at an advanced level.
•Occasional non-standard work hours or overtime as business requires.
•Frequent Travel Required (75%).