The primary purpose of this position is to act as the Business Development Lead on High Touch Accounts ( +1 Million) in the (Blank) territory for Cisco business. Responsible for long term strategic Account plans designed to enable profitable growth in Cisco practices. Build Executive relationships and obtain scope of Cisco practice today and future state. Will also work with Cisco Distribution Account Manager team to align partners goals and strategies with that of Cisco. Drive our Cisco Value add activities and work with partners to develop pipeline. Identify key strategic resources in multiple areas of the partners practice. Possibility of travelling to partner’s location and participating in Cisco partner appreciation events. Overall will serve as primary contact for Cisco business development needs.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities Required:
Other Duties & Responsibilities:
• Additional duties as assigned
• Meets attendance and punctuality standards
• 3 to 5 Years of relevant work experience in Business Development or Account Management
Education & Certifications:
• Other Education / Certifications: Extremely proficient in Cisco Tools - Cisco Commerce Workspace. Selling Business Outcomes Certification is nice to have.
• Occasional non-standard work hours or overtime as business requires
• May be located at the Clearwater corporate office or at home.
• On-call availability required as necessary.
• Professional, office environment.
• Some travel required.
Required Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
• Able to execute instructions and to request clarification when needed.
• Possesses basic clerical and data entry skills.
• Possesses strong data entry skills.
• Able to perform basic mathematical calculations.
• Able to recognize and attend to important details with accuracy and efficiency.
• Communicate clearly and convey necessary information.
• Able to create and conduct formal presentations.
• Able to interact effectively with all levels of management.
• Negotiate skillfully, promote/sell ideas persuasively, and close transactions with mutually beneficial results.
• Possesses strong multi-cultural interpersonal skills.
• Possesses strong leadership skills with a willingness to lead, create new ideas, and be assertive.
• Possesses strong organizational and time management skills, driving tasks to completion.
• Able to constructively work under stress and pressure when faced with high workloads and deadlines.
• Maintain and promote social, ethical, and organizational standards in conducting internal and external business activities.
• Able to work independently with minimum supervision.
• Able to maintain confidentiality of sensitive information
• Able to be immobile for long extended periods.
• Able to build solid, effective working relationships with others.
• Exhibit ability to be sensitive to the needs, concerns, and feelings of others.
• Able to quickly learn new systems and technology.
• Able to use relevant computer system applications at a basic level.
• Able to use relevant computer system applications at an intermediate level.