Performs to standards in multiple functions within the Logistics Center to include: shipping, receiving, and inventory control. Utilizes all types of material handling equiptment.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities Required:
• Performs to standards in multiple functions (i.e. productivity, performance, safety, quality, etc) (20%)
• Rotates from function to function within logistics center to include shipping/receiving (10%)
• Operates Material Handling Equipment (40%)
• Maintains a safe and clean working environment (5%)
• Replenishes workstations with supplies (5%)
• Performs additional duties as as assigned (5%)
• Meets attendance and punctuality standards (15%)
Other Duties & Responsibilities:
• Additional duties as assigned
• Meets attendance and punctuality standards
• 1 to 3 Years of relevant work experience.
Education & Certifications:
• High School Diploma or GED required.
• Distribution center environment may include: exposure to extreme temperatures; high noise levels; high places; wet and/or humid conditions; and outside weather conditions
• Occasional non-standard work hours or overtime as business requires.
• Consistent non-standard work or overtime as business requires.
Required Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
• Able to transport up to 50 lbs.
• Able to execute instructions and to request clarification when needed.
• Possesses basic clerical and data entry skills.
• Able to perform basic mathematical calculations.
• Able to recognize and attend to important details with accuracy and efficiency.
• Able to communicate clearly and convey necessary information.
• Able to constructively work under stress and pressure when faced with high workloads and deadlines.
• Able to maintain and promote social, ethical, and organizational standards in conducting internal and external business activities.
• Able to build solid, effective working relationships with others.
• Able to use relevant computer system applications at a basic level.