A customer-facing position that manages an accounts receivable base. Analyzes credit and financial information to make appropriate decisions regarding credit extension and risk. Acts as a resource on credit and financing options.
• Analyzes financial data to make decisions regarding acceptable limit of risk within assigned authority level (25%)
• Evaluates and proposes credit facilities beyond assigned authority level (10%)
• Approves and denies pending orders and negotiates the release of product within required timeframe. (25%)
• Identifies and executes appropriate financing options. (10%)
• Collaborates with colleagues and customers via phone and email. (10%)
• Negotiates and arranges collection of past due accounts. (10%)
Other Duties & Responsibilities:
• Additional duties as assigned
• Meets attendance and punctuality standards
• 1 to 3 Years of relevant work experience.
Education & Certifications:
• Bachelor's Degree with Accounting, Business or Finance Field of Study preferred.
• Associate Degree with Accounting, Business or Finance field of study required.
Required Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
• Perform basic mathematical calculations.
• Recognize and attend to important details with accuracy and efficiency.
• Communicate clearly and convey necessary information.
• Interact effectively with all levels of management.
• Negotiate skillfully, promote/sell ideas persuasively, and close transactions with mutually beneficial results.
• Possesses strong organizational and time management skills, driving tasks to completion.
• Constructively work under stress and pressure when faced with high workloads and deadlines.
• Maintain and promote social, ethical, and organizational standards in conducting internal and external business activities.
• Work independently with minimum supervision.
• Maintain confidentiality of sensitive information
• Build solid, effective working relationships with others.
• Exhibit ability to be sensitive to the needs, concerns, and feelings of others.
• Quickly learn new systems and technology.
• Able to use relevant computer system applications at a basic level.