The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- Able to build solid, effective working relationships with others.
- Able to constructively work under stress and pressure when faced with high workloads and deadlines.
- Able to adjust readily to change and adapt as needed.
- Able to be attentive and foster two-way conversation.
- Able to express ideas clearly and convey necessary information.
- Able to identify areas of risk/concern in area of responsibility.
- Able to recognize and attend to important details with accuracy and efficiency. Able to use relevant computer system applications (which may include spreadsheets, word processors, databases, etc) at a basic level.
- Able to maintain a positive attitude in the face of criticism, rejection, or failure. Able to negotiate skillfully, promote/sell ideas persuasively, and close transactions with mutually beneficial results.
- Able to prepare/analyze appropriate reports and other business correspondence. Able to provide courteous, timely service when addressing customer questions and concerns.
- Possesses strong data entry skills. Possesses strong organizational and time management skills, driving tasks to completion.
Previous Experience (Years & Type): Marketing/purchasing experience not necessarily required due to being an entry-level position in Product Marketing division.