Responsible for conducting outbound sales calls to sell Cloud vendor partners products to customers (resellers, MSP’s, Service Providers; etc..) in order to achieve sales quotas. This position will apply professional selling techniques, including strategic business planning, comprehensive customer profiling, daily pipeline management, and closing techniques to achieve cloud solutions quota.
• At expert level, manages advanced inbound and outbound sales calls and client facing meetings in order to sell cloud solutions, quote prices, provide product information and build relationships with customers. Identifies root cause and drives issue resolution under minimal supervision. (55%)
• Identifies and develops Cloud business opportunities. Demonstrates broad account and Cloud technology knowledge. Creates business development plans to uncover new opportunities and increase sales and profits in the territories. Proactively manages accounts by evaluating product mix and profitability. Sells services and develops customer account plans. (10%)
• Travels for customer meetings, presentations, training and trade shows. (5%)
• Drives to meet goals assigned to ensure team meets daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly objectives (5%)
• Builds influential face to face relationships with the customer and Business Partner's field sales team and key contacts. (5%)
• Makes presentations to Customer Executives and regional Business Partner representatives (5%)
• Places outbound calls to develop a specified customer base and prospect for new business. (10%)
• Helps resellers get best pricing/deals through alliance with internal Tech Data departments. Informs business partners of vendor-related promotions and floor days. Forms relationships and provides proactive cloud business solutions. (5%)
Other Duties & Responsibilities:
• Additional duties as assigned
• Meets attendance and punctuality standards
• 1 to 3 Years of relevant work experience.
Education & Certifications:
• Bachelor's Degree preferred.
• Associate Degree required.
• May be located at the Clearwater corporate office or at the reseller location.
• Professional, office environment.
• Some travel required.
Required Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
• Able to use a 10-key quickly and accurately.
• Possesses basic clerical and data entry skills.
• Possesses strong data entry skills.
• Performs basic mathematical calculations.
• Recognizes and attends to important details with accuracy and efficiency.
• Communicates clearly and convey necessary information.
• Creates and conducts formal presentations.
• Interacts effectively with all levels of management.
• Negotiates skillfully, promote/sell ideas persuasively, and close transactions with mutually beneficial results.
• Strong multi-cultural interpersonal skills.
• Strong leadership skills with a willingness to lead, create new ideas, and be assertive.
• Strong organizational and time management skills, driving tasks to completion.
• Constructively works under stress and pressure when faced with high workloads and deadlines.
• Maintains and promotes social, ethical, and organizational standards in conducting internal and external business activities.
• Works independently with minimum supervision.
• Maintains confidentiality of sensitive information
• Able to be immobile for long extended periods.
• Builds solid, effective working relationships with others.
• Exhibits ability to be sensitive to the needs, concerns, and feelings of others.
• Quickly earns new systems and technology.
• Uses relevant computer system applications at a basic, intermediate level and/or advanced level.