Who we are:
Tech Data is one of the world’s largest technology providers in IT distribution. Tech Data is currently ranked No. 107 on the Fortune 500® and has been named one of Fortune’s “World’s Most Admired Companies” for seven straight years.
The Tech Data difference is in our people. Every day customers like Best Buy, CDW, Office Depot, etc… depend on us to help them cost-effectively support the technology needs of end users of all sizes, including small- and medium-sized businesses, large enterprises, educational institutions, government agencies, and consumers. Working for Tech Data, you will be supporting manufacturers such as, Apple, Brocade, Cisco, Dell, HP, IBM, Lenovo, Microsoft, Oracle, VMWare, etc…
The video link below provides a glimpse into our world!
Senior consultant for SAP finance and controlling with a strong footprint in FI-CA (contract accounting) and Hybris billing, respectively SAP BRIM (SAP Billing and revenue innovation management) is needed to support the vision of TD executives engaging in to the SAP Hybris solution which opens the way to new business models such as cloud business as well as expanding this new technology for classic TD business. The position holder will be accountable for supporting projects in this area, as well as supporting other projects from a SAP FI/CO perspective. It will strengthen the US footprint in the world wide SAP CoE.
• Engagement in project delievery in the SAP Hybris (BRIM) area
• Engagment in project delievery in other SAP relevant projects
• Support of running SAP applications on a global level
• Offer technical solutions to fulfill and implement business requirements with standard methods in SAP as well as in Hybris
• Realisation of SAP system customisation in one or more functional area
• Solve module specific problems as contact person for our internal customers
• Provide functional descriptions and business process support to the development team
• Create business standard documentation of all new developments
• Generate test runs for user acceptance test and assist user in executing test
• Coach and assist the trainings department
• Demonstrate flexibility and support for objectives / tasks of other IT organisations
• Deliverables as assigned by stream lead
Other Duties & Responsibilities:
• Additional duties as assigned
• Meets attendance and punctuality standards
• 3 plus years of relevant work experience.
Education & Certifications:
• Master's / Postgraduate Degree preferred.
• Bachelor's Degree required.
• Other Education / Certifications: SAP certifications in the relevant areas are preferred.
Required Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
• Able to create and conduct formal presentations.
• Able to interact effectively with all levels of management.
• Negotiate skillfully, promote/sell ideas persuasively, and close transactions with mutually beneficial results.
• Possesses strong multi-cultural interpersonal skills.
• Possesses strong organizational and time management skills, driving tasks to completion.
• Able to constructively work under stress and pressure when faced with high workloads and deadlines.
• Ability to maintain and promote social, ethical, and organizational standards in conducting internal and external business activities.
• Able to work independently with minimum supervision.
• Able to maintain confidentiality of sensitive information
• Able to build solid, effective working relationships with others.
• Exhibit ability to be sensitive to the needs, concerns, and feelings of others.
• Able to quickly learn new systems and technology.
• Able to use relevant computer system applications at an advanced level.