- Responsible for administration of Inbound Emails
- Prepares email quote and promo requests, bids and special pricing
Responsible for administration of Customer Inbound Calls
- Prepares and provides pricing
- Answers customer questions on availability of products, and any shipping or service issues related to placed orders at a functional level
- Provides order resolution
- Enters order in system to ensure order placement is completed
- Supports customer questions on vendor programs and promotions
- Coordinates with other departments on vendor inbound call resolution by researching order status and communicating with customers and vendors
- Account Management
- Edits and maintains an accurate pipeline tracker with appropriate levels of customer service and follow-up.
- Provides data in support of forecasting activities
- Acts as a designated administrative point of contact for Vendor Partners, Customers, and internal Tech Data resources.
- Maintains expertise on Vendor’s company, products, programs, competition, and market to be able to answer inquiries in a professional and accurate manner
- Maintains daily transactional engagement with the customer and internal partners, and identifies and alerts consultants about future sales and growth opportunities.
- Releases systemic order holds
- Continuing contact with the customer in support of post sales order resolution
- May attend Tech Data events or visit customer sites as needed to promote designated vendor products.
- Performs other additional duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills, and/or Abilities Required: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Builds solid, effective working relationships with others.
- Constructively works under stress and pressure when faced with high workloads and deadlines.
- Answers phone and greet public in a friendly and courteous manner.
- Displays a preference for interacting with people, being friendly, outgoing, articulate and socially at ease.
- Adjusts readily to change and adapt as needed.
- Able to sit for long extended periods.
- Uses relevant computer system applications (which may include spreadsheets, word processors, databases, etc) at an intermediate level.
- Maintains a positive attitude in the face of criticism, rejection, or failure.
- Provides courteous, timely service when addressing customer questions and concerns.