Previous Work Experience:
- Minimum of 5 years experience where primary assignment was as a multi-craft and primary responsibility was for troubleshooting complex computer controlled production machinery.
- Must have completed classroom training or its equilvaent on electrical controls.
- Must have experience reparing and maintaining conveyor equipment.
- Must have welding and fabrication experience in Oxy/Ace and electrode or wire type welding equipment and knowledgeable of all welding safety requirements.
- Must have training or equivalent for basic AC & DC electricity.
- Experience repairing and maintaining basic mechanical devices required.
- High School Diploma/G.E.D. Required
Knowledge, Skills, and/or Abilities Required:
- Able to adjust readily to change and adapt as needed.
- Able to communicate clearly and convey necessary information.
- Able to build solid, effective working relationships with others.
- Able to coach others in the development of their skills.
- Able to constructively work under stress and pressure when faced with high workloads and deadlines.
- Able to effectively use relevant material handling equipment.
- Able to execute oral and written instructions and to request clarification when needed.
- Able to identify needs and opportunities and develop action plans to address.
- Able to transport up to 50 lbs.
- Able to perform basic mathematical calculations.
- Able to recognize and attend to important details with accuracy and efficiency.
- Able to be immobile for long extended periods.
- Able to serve as a resource to others in the resolution of complex problems and issues.
- Able to troubleshoot system-related problems.
- Able to use relevant computer system applications (which may include spreadsheets, word processors, databases, etc) at a basic level.
- Possesses strong organizational and time management skills, driving tasks to completion.
- Distribution center environment; may include exposure to extreme temperatures; high noise levels; high places; wet and/or humid conditions; and outside weather conditions
- On-call availability required as necessary.
- Occasional non-standard work hours or overtime as business requires.