The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required:
- Able to build solid, effective working relationships with others.
- Able to assimilate research data from a variety of sources, analyze, and recommend appropriate courses of action to take.
- Able to constructively work under stress and pressure when faced with high workloads and deadlines.
- Able to create and conduct formal presentations.
- Able to adjust readily to change and adapt as needed.
- Able to analyze and resolve complex issues and problems in a sound and timely fashion.
- Able to express ideas clearly and convey necessary information.
- Able to facilitate group interactions.
- Able to identify needs and opportunities and develop action plans to address.
- Able to interact effectively with all levels of management.
- Able to recognize and attend to important details with accuracy and efficiency.
- Able to think strategically and tactically.
- Able to use relevant computer system applications (which may include spreadsheets, word processors, databases, etc) at a basic level.
- Able to work independently with minimum supervision.
- Able to maintain a positive attitude in the face of criticism, rejection, or failure.
- Able to negotiate skillfully, promote/sell ideas persuasively, and close transactions with mutually beneficial results.
- Able to prepare/analyze appropriate reports and other business correspondence.
- Possesses strong organizational and time management skills, driving tasks to completion.
- Able to use relevant computer system applications (which may include spreadsheets, word processors, databases, etc) at an intermediate level. Performs other additional duties as assigned.
- Able to maintain confidentiality of senstitive information.
Required Educational: Bachelor Degree Previous Experience (Years & Type): Minimum of 2 years product management, Vendor Partner relations, sales, or marketing experience in microcomputer or related industry preferred.