Required Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities
- Able to execute instructions and to request clarification when needed.
- Possesses basic clerical and data entry skills.
- Possesses strong data entry skills.
- Able to perform basic mathematical calculations.
- Able to recognize and attend to important details with accuracy and efficiency.
- Able to communicate clearly and convey necessary information.
- Able to create and conduct formal presentations.
- Able to interact effectively with all levels of management.
- Able to negotiate skillfully, promote/sell ideas persuasively, and close transactions with mutually beneficial results.
- Possesses strong multi-cultural interpersonal skills.
- Able to adjust readily to change and adapt as needed.
- Possesses strong leadership skills with a willingness to lead, create new ideas, and be assertive.
- Possesses strong organizational and time management skills, driving tasks to completion.
- Able to constructively work under stress and pressure when faced with high workloads and deadlines.
- Able to maintain and promote social, ethical, and organizational standards in conducting internal and external business activities.
- Able to work independently with minimum supervision.
- Able to maintain confidentiality of sensitive information
- Able to build solid, effective working relationships with others.
- Able to exhibit ability to be sensitive to the needs, concerns, and feelings of others.
- Able to quickly learn new systems and technology.
- Able to use relevant computer system applications at a basic level.
- Able to use relevant computer system applications at an intermediate level.
- 5 to 8 Years of relevant work experience.
- 5 to 8 Years of experience directly managing / supervising employees.
Education & Certifications:
- Bachelor's Degree
- Preferred specialization in ProAv, UCC "Unified Communication and Collaboration" field of study.
- Occasional non-standard work hours or overtime as business requires.
- Frequent Travel Required (50%).
- Able to converse and write effectively in English and Spanish.
What we offer:
The following benefits and programs are designed to assist our employees in meeting their individual and family needs:
- Medical, Dental Vision, Basic & Supplemental Life , ADD
- Paid Time off
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Stock Purchase Plan
- Employee Product Discounts
- Career Growth and Development opportunities!
- And so much more....
Follow us on @TechDataCareers, to learn more about our culture, business, and opportunities with our company!