Develops, maintains, and enhances critical SharePoint business applications (both On-Prem and Office 365), and provides specialized technical, and quick hit solutions for strategic and near term projects. Works with the business team to gather and design requirements. Designs and develops solutions aligned with all facets of Tech Data's business units utilizing robust computing architectures in a multi-tier environment. Establish and document development and design standards for use across the environment. Delivers products using Agile development methodologies to ensure the highest priorities are delivered first.
Who we are:
Tech Data is one of the world’s largest technology providers in IT distribution. Tech Data is currently ranked No. 107 on the Fortune 500® and has been named one of Fortune’s “World’s Most Admired Companies” for seven straight years.
The Tech Data difference is in our people. Every day customers like Best Buy, CDW, Office Depot, etc… depend on us to help them cost-effectively support the technology needs of end users of all sizes, including small- and medium-sized businesses, large enterprises, educational institutions, government agencies, and consumers. Working for Tech Data, you will be supporting manufacturers such as, Apple, Brocade, Cisco, Dell, HP, IBM, Lenovo, Microsoft, Oracle, VMWare, etc…
The video link below provides a glimpse into our world!
Essential Duties & Responsibilities Required:
• Designs and develops solutions using MS SharePoint and other O365 tools
• Meets with business users to gather requirements
• Maintains existing SharePoint solutions
• Customizes SharePoint solutions using .Net, JavaScipt, CSS, workflows, Office Apps, Azure functions or other tools
Other Duties & Responsibilities:
• Additional duties as assigned
• Meets attendance and punctuality standards
What we offer:
The following benefits and programs are designed to assist our employees in meeting their individual and family needs:
Follow us on @TechDataCareers, to learn more about our culture, business, and opportunities with our company!
• 2 plus years of relevant work experience.
Education & Certifications:
• Bachelor's Degree with Information Technology/Computer Science Field of Study preferred.
• High School Graduate required.
• Other Education / Certifications: Microsoft Certified Professional (MCP) preferred, but not required.
• Occasional non-standard work hours or overtime as business requires.
• On-call availability required as necessary.
• Professional, office environment.
Required Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
• Able to recognize and attend to important details with accuracy and efficiency.
• Able to communicate clearly and convey necessary information.
• Able to create and conduct formal presentations.
• Able to interact effectively with all levels of management.
• Able to constructively work under stress and pressure when faced with high workloads and deadlines.
• Able to maintain and promote social, ethical, and organizational standards in conducting internal and external business activities.
• Able to work independently with minimum supervision.
• Able to build solid, effective working relationships with others.
• Able to quickly learn new systems and technology.
• Able to use relevant computer system applications at an intermediate level.