Responsibility globally for the growth and expansion of Tech Data's Global Lifecycle Management Services (GLMS) capabilities to accelerate adoption of high margin services programs across Tech Data's Solution Provider channel community. This includes working closely with Tech Data's OEM Vendor community to develop new business models and strategies to drive OEM-branded services programs through the Tech Data channel partners. Combine senior leadership with strong services, technology and business acument to align the Tech Data GLMS vision with transformative technology solutions to differentiate Tech Data in the marketplace. Provide leadership to Tech Data teams to motivate a culture of technology innovation focused on business outcomes.
• Responsible for the business prioritization of the global services strategic platform roadmap for channel partners. Responsible for planning and executing services sales and program strategies that create competitive advantage and acelerate growth. (10%)
• Develops and executes overall vision and direction for services innovation in support of existing and new OEM prograns and monetization models through the channel. (15%)
• Create and maintain a sales culture focused on ensuring the success of our partners by leveraging our GLMS capabilities and programs. (15%)
• Recruit and retain high levels of sales management, sales and customer relationship skills. (10%)
• Responsible for the expansion of GLMS services programs across all Solution Providers providing leadership around strategic roadmap, engagemnet model and GTM. (15%)
• Responsible for accelerating the development, expansion and adoption of GLMS services solutions globally. (5%)
• Provide executive leadership continuity across regions for services sales best practices, expansion of new services and Solution Provider partner enablement for GLMS. Work closely with business unit leaders and operations teams. (10%)
• Responsible for translating our Business Vision into transformative services programs in support of market expansion. (10%)
• Responsbile for managing the communication and alignment of the GLMS Solution Provider strategy and objectives and services programs with services business unit teams for execution. (10%)
Other Duties & Responsibilities:
• Additional duties as assigned
• Meets attendance and punctuality standards
Required Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
• Perform basic mathematical calculations.
• Recognize and attend to important details with accuracy and efficiency.
• Communicate clearly and convey necessary information.
• Create and conduct formal presentations.
• Interact effectively with all levels of management.
• Ability to negotiate skillfully, promote/sell ideas persuasively, and close transactions with mutually beneficial results.
• Possesses strong multi-cultural interpersonal skills.
• Possesses strong leadership skills with a willingness to lead, create new ideas, and be assertive.
• Possesses strong organizational and time management skills, driving tasks to completion.
• Ability to adjust readily to change and adapt as needed.
• Constructively work under stress and pressure when faced with high workloads and deadlines.
• Maintain and promote social, ethical, and organizational standards in conducting internal and external business activities.
• Able to work independently with minimum supervision.
• Maintain confidentiality of sensitive information
• Able to build solid, effective working relationships with others.
• Exhibit ability to be sensitive to the needs, concerns, and feelings of others.
• Ability to quickly learn new systems and technology.
• Use relevant computer system applications at an advanced level.
• 10 to 15 Years of relevant work experience.
• 10 to 15 Years of experience directly managing / supervising employees.
Education & Certifications:
• Master's / Postgraduate Degree preferred.
• Bachelor's Degree required.
• Occasional non-standard work hours or overtime as business requires.
• Professional, office environment.
• Some travel required.