Job Summary: Responsible for supply chain functions including customer, solution and inventory planning & management, while mitigating risk & enabling profitability. Works with Tech Data and partner leadership in support and development of the business groups strategy and financial goals. Engages in building and leveraging supplier relationships to create and align supply chain & operations accountability. Such activities may include the following as well as other duties as assigned:
- Leads the development of supply fulfillment plans throughout the core, converged and multi/cross brand order fulfillment cycle to include integration and contingency planning and analysis of customer forecasts using MRP concepts and work with customers and sales to plan & buy to forecast.
- Plans & analyzes forecasts, integration and monitors inventory requirements for assigned specified customer accounts or specific core, converged or cross/multi supplier solutions programs by liaising with engagement managers, PM's, production, partners (supplier and customer), engineering, technical and other appropriate resources.
- Ensures delivery within prescribed time frame and funding parameters.
- Manages suppliers to include coordination of quality and continuous improvement items related to product, systems, processes, and supplier business reviews providing appropriate data and engaging in resolving issues.
- Applies Inventory management discipline to meet Budget including plans, communication and execution to mitigate inventory aging, meet fill rate goals, and disposition activities.
- Leads or supports group and/or organization key initiatives and objectives through contributions on project teams. Leads or participates with onboarding suppliers, understands and reviews contract terms, negotiates contract elements.
- Negotiates with suppliers and participates in pricing decisions that contribute to revenue and profitability goals.
- Negotiates and collaborates with suppliers on channel & distributor policy decisions that impact supply chain as well as monitor current supplier/Tech Data business processes to lead/drive the development of new or improved supply chains that improve profitability, enable sales, and improve partner satisfaction.
- Aligns Tech Data goals and objectives with supplier to ensure mutual goals and objectives are achieved.
- Performs other duties as assigned.