To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required:
Education & Experience: High School/G.E.D. required; Bachelor's degree preferred.
2+ yrs experience in Product Marketing or Sales preferred
- Able to analyze and resolve complex issues and problems in a sound and timely fashion.
- Able to create and conduct formal presentations.
- Able to adjust readily to change and adapt as needed.
- Able to display a preference for interacting with people, being friendly, outgoing, articulate and socially at ease.
- Able to execute oral and written instructions and to request clarification when needed.
- Able to exhibit ability to be sensitive to the needs, concerns, and feelings of others.
- Able to express ideas clearly and convey necessary information.
- Able to facilitate group interactions.
- Able to use relevant computer system applications (which may include spreadsheets, word processors, databases, etc) at a basic level.
- Able to listen attentively and foster two-way dialogue.
- Able to maintain confidentiality of sensitive information.
- Able to prepare/analyze appropriate reports and other business correspondence. Able to provide courteous, timely service when addressing customer questions and concerns.
- Able to work independently with minimum supervision.
* Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.