This position will support the events team in TDAgency. Their primarry function will be to manage the procurement process and supplier relationship for all requests running through TDAgency. This will include promotional items, prizes, giveaways, demo equipment, etc. It will also include the routing of contracts through the approval process in Sharepoint. This role will also provide administrative support for the event planners when they are traveling to keep tasks moving forward.
• Research options for all requests and prepare quotes - ofering best pricing (30%)
• Manage approval process following all policies and proceedures (10%)
• Manage Pcard and reconcile expenses on a weekly basis (10%)
• Own and manage jobs in Navigator including POP, Expensess, closing jobs (10%)
• Works with internal customers to ensure proper logos and brand guidelines are followed (10%)
• Manage relationships with approved vendors (10%)
• General administrative tasks (20%)
Other Duties & Responsibilities:
• Additional duties as assigned
• Meets attendance and punctuality standards
• 2 to 3 Years of relevant work experience.
Education & Certifications:
• Bachelor's Degree with Purchasing Field of Study preferred.
• Professional, office environment.
Required Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
• Able to execute instructions and to request clarification when needed.
• Possesses basic clerical and data entry skills.
• Possesses strong data entry skills.
• Able to perform basic mathematical calculations.
• Able to recognize and attend to important details with accuracy and efficiency.
• Able to communicate clearly and convey necessary information.
• Able to interact effectively with all levels of management.
• Able to negotiate skillfully, promote/sell ideas persuasively, and close transactions with mutually beneficial results.
• Possesses strong organizational and time management skills, driving tasks to completion.
• Able to constructively work under stress and pressure when faced with high workloads and deadlines.
• Able to maintain and promote social, ethical, and organizational standards in conducting internal and external business activities.
• Able to work independently with minimum supervision.
• Able to maintain confidentiality of sensitive information
• Able to be immobile for long extended periods.
• Ability to transport 40 Lbs.
• Able to build solid, effective working relationships with others.
• Able to exhibit ability to be sensitive to the needs, concerns, and feelings of others.
• Able to quickly learn new systems and technology.
• Able to use relevant computer system applications at an intermediate level.