The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required:
- Able to build solid, effective working relationships with others.
- Able to assimilate research data from a variety of sources, analyze, and recommend appropriate courses of action to take.
- Able to coach others in the development of their skills.
- Able to constructively work under stress and pressure when faced with high workloads and deadlines.
- Able to create and conduct formal presentations.
- Able to analyze and resolve complex issues and problems in a sound and timely fashion.
- Able to express ideas clearly and convey necessary information.
- Able to interact effectively with all levels of management.
- Able to set high short/long-term goals/standards of performance for self, subordinates, and others.
- Able to supervise, train, and evaluate the performance of subordinates. Able to think strategically and tactically.
- Able to negotiate skillfully, promote/sell ideas persuasively, and close transactions with mutually beneficial results.
- Able to prepare/analyze appropriate reports and other business correspondence.
- Knowledge and/or expertise in related area of responsibility.
- Possesses strong leadership skills with a willingness to lead, create new ideas, and be assertive.
- Possesses strong organizational and time management skills, driving tasks to completion.
- Able to maintain confidentiality of senstitive information.
Minimum of 8+ years product management experience is preferred.