Responsible for conducting outbound sales calls to sell Cloud vendor partners products to customers (resellers, MSP’s, Service Providers; etc..) in order to achieve sales quotas. This position will apply professional selling techniques, including strategic business planning, comprehensive customer profiling, daily pipeline management, and closing techniques to achieve cloud solutions quota.
Who we are:
Tech Data is one of the world’s largest technology providers in IT distribution. Tech Data is currently ranked No. 107 on the Fortune 500® and has been named one of Fortune’s “World’s Most Admired Companies” for seven straight years.
The Tech Data difference is in our people. Every day customers like Best Buy, CDW, Office Depot, etc… depend on us to help them cost-effectively support the technology needs of end users of all sizes, including small- and medium-sized businesses, large enterprises, educational institutions, government agencies, and consumers. Working for Tech Data, you will be supporting manufacturers such as, Apple, Brocade, Cisco, Dell, HP, IBM, Lenovo, Microsoft, Oracle, VMWare, etc…
What you'll do:
• 1 to 3 Years of relevant work experience.
Education & Certifications:
• Bachelor's Degree preferred.
• Associate Degree required.
• May be located at the Clearwater corporate office or at the reseller location.
• Professional, office environment.
• Some travel required.
Required Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
• Able to use a 10-key quickly and accurately.
• Possesses basic clerical and data entry skills.
• Possesses strong data entry skills.
• Performs basic mathematical calculations.
• Recognizes and attends to important details with accuracy and efficiency.
• Communicates clearly and convey necessary information.
What we offer:
The following benefits and programs are designed to assist our employees in meeting their individual and family needs:
Follow us on @TechDataCareers, to learn more about our culture, business, and opportunities with our company!