Job Level Specifications:
- Extensive knowledge and application of principles, theories and concepts of marketing and communications.
- Significant knowledge of broad industry best practices, techniques and standards.
- Develops solutions to complex problems where analysis of situations or data requires in-depth evaluation of variables. Determines best method to achieve results and may make suggestions to improve policies and procedures.
- Work is performed without appreciable direction using independent judgment and discretion. Exercises considerable latitude in determining objectives and approaches to assignments. Work may be reviewed at a high level.
- Represents organization as a prime contact on projects or contracts. Interacts frequently with senior professionals and management and often has to coordinate the work between departments or organizations.
- Actions impact the organization and the company. Failure to accomplish work or erroneous decisions will result in the inability to reach crucial organizational and business goals and may have a prolonged effect, as well as, result in the expenditure of substantial resources.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent copy writing and editing skills with keen attention-to-detail on copy, design, messaging, style and brand.
- Experience working with analytics products including Google Analytics, Google AdWords, Bing Ads.
- Experience with marketing database management, A/B testing and working with Marketo, Poppulo, Zift or other marketing automation platforms.
- Ability to follow processes, multi-task, and juggle competing priorities, while executing content marketing projects on tight timelines.
Typically 6-9 years with bachelor's or equivalent or 4-7 years with master's
Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in commuications, marketing, journalism, broadcasting, business or other related field
Marketing automation certification a plus