Knowledge, skills and/or abilities required:
- Transports up to 50 lbs.
- Effectively use relevant material handling equipment.
- Uses relevant computer system, applications (which may include spreadsheets, word processors, databases, etc.) at a basic level.
- Troubleshoots system-related problems.
- Possesses strong organizational and time management skills, driving tasks to completion.
- Knowledge and/or expertise in related areas of responsibility.
- Knowledge of occupational hazards of the trade and necessary safety precautions.
- Recognizes and attends to important details with accuracy and efficiency.
- Adjusts readily to change and adapt as needed.
- Constructively works under stress and pressure when faced with high workloads and deadlines.
- Builds solid, effective working relationships with others.
- Displays a preference for interacting with people, being friendly, outgoing, articulate, and socially at ease.
- Executes instructions and to request clarification when needed.
- Identifies areas of risk/concern in area of responsibility.
- Performs basic mathematical calculations.
- Capability to work independently with minimum supervision.
- Answers phone and greets public in a friendly and courteous manner.
- Able to stand and/or be immobile for long extended periods.
Previous Work Experience:
- Previous material handling experience preferred.
- High School/G.E.D. preferred