Deliver one to five day training classes to IT industry professionals on topics including AWS or Azure cloud architecture and development. Instructors with a strong background in Microsoft training might also deliver other Microsoft courses such as Windows Server administration. This is an exciting opportunity to teach an elite training product with a team of enthusiastic professionals dedicated to helping our customers succeed. You will be advancing your own skills on hot technology topics and working with a very experienced team.
- Teach one to five day training classes to industry professionals.
- Courses taught will vary based on the instructor's skillset and customer demand, but will likely include AWS and Azure cloud architecture and development.
- Demonstrate subject matter expertise in the curriculums being taught.
- Assist students in advancing their careers through effective training.
- Maintain high level of customer satisfaction.
- Grow into new levels of certification to teach additional topics.
- Classes will be delivered at a training center in Edison, New Jersey, King of Prussia, PA, our other training centers throughout the US and Canada, and at client locations.
* As much as 70% travel may be required.
Work Experience: Typically at least 6 years with bachelors' degree or equivalent, or at least 4 years with masters' degree or industry certifications.
We are looking for a uniquely talented and enthusiastic individual with cloud architecture or development experience and teaching talent.
Teaching experience is preferred, although candidates with a natural ability to teach and desire to become a great instructor will be considered.
Cloud experience is preferred, although we will work with candidates to expand their expertise to cover all aspects of the courses being taught. Microsoft Certified Trainers (MCT) that wish to expand into AWS will be actively considered.