The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- Able to build solid, effective working relationships with others.
- Able to communicate clearly and convey necessary information.
- Able to constructively work under stress and pressure when faced with high workloads and deadlines.
- Able to adjust readily to change and adapt as needed.
- Able to interact effectively with all levels of management.
- Able to exhibit ability to be sensitive to the needs, concerns, and feelings of others.
- Able to recognize and attend to important details with accuracy and efficiency.
- Able to work independently with minimum supervision.
- Able to maintain confidentiality of sensitive information.
- Able to use common office equipment.
- Able to quickly learn new systems and technology.
- Possesses strong data entry skills.
- Possesses strong organizational and time management skills, driving tasks to completion.
- Able to use relevant computer system applications (which may include spreadsheets, word processors, databases, etc) at an intermediate level.
Previous Experience (Years & Type):
- Some college preferred
- Required Educational: High School/G.E.D.
- Experience working as an administrative assistant desired