Performs analysis and reporting from customer feedback, audit performance, and process improvement activities using statistical techniques.
• Collect and analyze Logistics data in order to quantify financial impact and or opportunity from findings (60%)
• Recommend improvements to boost performance and reduce costs (15%)
• Provides analytical support for cross functional projects (15%)
• Analysis and reporting for Logistics SLA performance (5%)
• Supports Logistic Centers with Quality related activities as required (5%)
Other Duties & Responsibilities:
• Additional duties as assigned
• Meets attendance and punctuality standards
• 3 to 5 Years of relevant work experience.
• 3 to 5 Years of experience directly managing / supervising employees.
Education & Certifications:
• Bachelor's Degree preferred.
• Bachelor's Degree required.
• Other Education / Certifications: Six Sigma Certification
• Transportation Analyst
Required Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
• Able to communicate clearly and convey necessary information.
• Able to negotiate skillfully, promote/sell ideas persuasively, and close transactions with mutually beneficial results.
• Possesses strong leadership skills with a willingness to lead, create new ideas, and be assertive.
• Possesses strong organizational and time management skills, driving tasks to completion.
• Able to adjust readily to change and adapt as needed.
• Able to maintain and promote social, ethical, and organizational standards in conducting internal and external business activities.
• Able to work independently with minimum supervision.
• Able to maintain confidentiality of sensitive information
• Able to build solid, effective working relationships with others.
• Able to quickly learn new systems and technology.
• Able to use relevant computer system applications at an intermediate level.
• Able to use relevant computer system applications at an advanced level.
• Occasional non-standard work hours or overtime as business requires.
• Consistent non-standard work or overtime as business requires.
• On-call availability required as necessary.