Previous Work Experience:
- 1-2 years of high volumn logistics warehouse experience
- Material handline equiptment experience preferred
- Experience in Logistics functions/systems such as; SAP-WMS, SOP's, shipping, receiving and/or inventory control.
- High School Diploma/G.E.D requried
Knowledge, Skills, and/or Abilities Required:
- Able to adjust readily to change and adapt as needed.
- Able to answer phone and greet public in a friendly and courteous manner.
- Able to build solid, effective working relationships with others.
- Able to coach others in the development of their skills.
- Able to constructively work under stress and pressure when faced with high workloads and deadlines.
- Able to effectively use relevant material handling equipment.
- Able to express ideas clearly and convey necessary information.
- Able to identify areas of risk/concern in area of responsibility.
- Able to transport up to 50 lbs.
- Able to perform basic mathematical calculations.
- Able to quickly learn new systems and technology.
- Able to recognize and attend to important details with accuracy and efficiency.
- Able to remain stationary for extended periods of time.
- Able to troubleshoot system-related problems.
- Able to work independently with minimum supervision.
- Possesses strong organizational and time management skills, driving tasks to completion.
- Able to use relevant computer system applications (which may include spreadsheets, word processors, databases, etc) at an intermediate level.
- Distribution center environment; may include exposure to extreme temperatures; high noise levels; high places; wet and/or humid conditions; and outside weather conditions
- Occasional non-standard work hours or overtime as business requires.