Are you passionate about working with users and end-user technology? Are you looking for an ambitious, fast-pace environment to challenge and refine your skill set?
Tech Data is a pioneer in the IT distribution industry.
With over 40 years of experience, Tech Data has become an established global leader with a respected presence worldwide.
Our success is about teamwork, partnership, execution, and commitment. Our passion for winning encompasses a dynamic energy of new challenges and rewarding opportunities. We expect nothing more and accept nothing less; providing a foundation for business results and a place to grow your career.
|• Provide exemplary service in delivering effective technical support in Desktop/Laptop hardware and software issues for Windows OS, Apple OSX, Mobile products, upgrades including diagnosis and troubleshooting. (35%)|
|• Provide enterprise-level SCCM support through the design, engineering, configuration, administration, maintenance and support of Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM). (10%)|
|• Responds to system trouble calls for all workstations and peripheral devices as well as Operating System and application issues. (20%)|
|• Provides technical assistance to other IT team members, teaming to ensure that technical assignments are completed in an effective and efficient manner. (5%)|
|• Stay abreast with Desktop/Laptop technology developments and leveraging as necessary to improve enterprise-wide technical perspectives, standards and solutions for our customers. (5%)|
|• Develop future state strategies, roadmaps, and initiatives that are aligned with the corporate goals and vision. (5%)|
|• Design and implement software packaging and patching strategies for Windows and Apple Desktops/Laptops. (5%)|
|• Process daily tickets to meet or exceed SLA’s. (15%)|
|Other Duties & Responsibilities:|
|• Additional duties as assigned|
|• Meets attendance and punctuality standards|
• 3 to 5 Years of relevant work experience.
Education & Certifications:
• Bachelor's Degree with Computer Imformation Systems Field of Study preferred.
• Technical with 3 - 5+ Years IT Experience field of study required.
• Other Education / Certifications: A+, MCP, MCSE
• Occasional non-standard work hours or overtime as business requires.
• On-call availability required as necessary.
• Professional, office environment.
• Some travel required.
Required Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
• Able to execute instructions and to request clarification when needed.
• Able to use a 10-key quickly and accurately.
• Possesses basic clerical and data entry skills.
• Able to perform basic mathematical calculations.
• Able to recognize and attend to important details with accuracy and efficiency.
• Able to communicate clearly and convey necessary information.
• Able to create and conduct formal presentations.
• Able to interact effectively with all levels of management.
• Able to negotiate skillfully, promote/sell ideas persuasively, and close transactions with mutually beneficial results.
• Possesses strong multi-cultural interpersonal skills.
• Possesses strong leadership skills with a willingness to lead, create new ideas, and be assertive.
• Possesses strong organizational and time management skills, driving tasks to completion.
• Able to constructively work under stress and pressure when faced with high workloads and deadlines.
• Able to maintain and promote social, ethical, and organizational standards in conducting internal and external business activities.
• Able to work independently with minimum supervision.
• Able to maintain confidentiality of sensitive information
• Ability to transport 20 Lbs.
• Able to build solid, effective working relationships with others.
• Able to exhibit ability to be sensitive to the needs, concerns, and feelings of others.
• Able to quickly learn new systems and technology.
• Able to use relevant computer system applications at an intermediate level.