The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
Required Educational: Associate Degree, Bachelors in Economics, Business, Statistics, Big Data, Information Systems, Finance or above preferred; Approximately 1 - 2 years experience in Data Analysis, Reporting, Information Systems plus the following:
- Ability to manipulate big sets of data, organize and analyze them, draw conclusions and present insights to departmental leaders
- Good technical skills - complex Excel formulas, VBA, Access, Business Objects tools (Crystal, WebI), Tableau
- Sense of urgency
- Develops knowledge of resources necessary for guidance when applicable.
- Identifies issues that require escalation and apply appropriate level of escalation.
- Ability to manage smaller scale projects by tracking deadlines and collecting/organizing information.
- Ability to identify areas of risk and exposure and presents alternative solutions. Understands a long-term, big picture view and identifies obstacles and opportunities in their particular functional area.
- Understands the impact of elements and processes as they relate to their functional area.
- Knowledge and application of intermediate Excel and Basic/Intermediate Access
- May require Basic knowledge of Accounting general ledger structures
- Able to perform intermediate mathematical calculations.
- Builds solid and effective working relationships with others.
- Displays ability to work cooperatively and effectively with others.
- Actively takes part and provides relative contribution in all team tasks to ensure the final objective is met.
- Listens to customers - identifies, meets and is sensitive and responsive to their needs.
- Willingly addresses issues highlighted by customers in an effort to provide creative solutions.
- Able to maintain a positive attitude in the face of constructive criticism, rejection, or failure. Stays in tune with changing needs of customers. Self starter required for analysis, evaluation, creating, reasoning, and drawing conclusions/solutions
- Able to maintain confidentiality of sensitive information.