As global owner of Tech Data's Security Awareness Program, you will define its strategy and elements, work with content providers and internal experts on developing the content and manage the related communication campaigns, trainings and online tools. You will align and agree the program with the leaders of IT, HR and Legal departments globally and be the primary contact point for program operations and feedback. Being used to international work environments you appreciate and consider cultural differences when delivering content and rolling out the program. By measuring and reporting participation and learning effects you will ensure program success as well as focus on continuous improvements.
• Defines Strategies and Plans for the Security Awareness Program (10%)
• Acts as Service Delivery Manager for the communication, training and testing tools used in the program (20%)
• Develops Operational Metrics, prepares and delivers reporting to Executive Management (10%)
• Manages vendor and partner relationsships as they relate to Security Awareness (10%)
• Nurtures effective relationships with Leaders in IT, HR and Legal (10%)
• Identifies ways to demonstrate the improvements in user awareness delivered by the program (10%)
• Manages the content of the Awareness intranet and moderates the Security Awareness Blog (10%)
• Initiates and manages awareness training campaigns (10%)
• Works with IT Security team and other partners on creating and delivering Security Alerts (10%)
Other Duties & Responsibilities:
• Additional duties as assigned
• Meets attendance and punctuality standards
• 5 to 8 Years of relevant work experience.
• 1 to 3 Years of experience directly managing / supervising employees.
Education & Certifications:
• Bachelor's Degree with Computer Science or Business Administration Field of Study preferred.
• Some travel required.
Required Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
• Able to converse and write effectively in English.
• Able to create and conduct formal presentations.
• Able to interact effectively with all levels of management.
• Able to negotiate skillfully, promote/sell ideas persuasively, and close transactions with mutually beneficial results.
• Possesses strong multi-cultural interpersonal skills.
• Possesses strong leadership skills with a willingness to lead, create new ideas, and be assertive.
• Possesses strong organizational and time management skills, driving tasks to completion.
• Able to constructively work under stress and pressure when faced with high workloads and deadlines.
• Able to maintain and promote social, ethical, and organizational standards in conducting internal and external business activities.
• Able to work independently with minimum supervision.
• Able to maintain confidentiality of sensitive information
• Able to build solid, effective working relationships with others.
• Able to exhibit ability to be sensitive to the needs, concerns, and feelings of others.
• Able to quickly learn new systems and technology.
• Able to use relevant computer system applications at an intermediate level.