|Handles account submittals to ADR. Handles counterclaims, subpoenas, bankruptcy proof of claims, bankruptcy preference analysis, and fraud accounts within assigned credit regions. Assists in expediting the credit card order processing to include credit card verification, reconciliation and collections to insure prompt receipt of payment. Helps to ensure regional performance goals of bad debt, over 90 and DSO.|
Other Duties & Responsibilities:
• 1 to 3 Years of relevant work experience.
Relevant supervisory / managerial experience will appear here
Education & Certifications:
• Bachelor's Degree with Accounting, Business or Finance Field of Study preferred.
• Associate Degree with Accounting, Business or Finance field of study preferred.
Required Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
• Able to perform basic mathematical calculations.
• Able to recognize and attend to important details with accuracy and efficiency.
• Able to communicate clearly and convey necessary information.
• Able to interact effectively with all levels of management.
• Able to negotiate skillfully, promote/sell ideas persuasively, and close transactions with mutually beneficial results.
• Possesses strong organizational and time management skills, driving tasks to completion.
• Able to constructively work under stress and pressure when faced with high workloads and deadlines.
• Able to maintain and promote social, ethical, and organizational standards in conducting internal and external business activities.
• Able to work independently with minimum supervision.
• Able to maintain confidentiality of sensitive information
• Able to build solid, effective working relationships with others.
• Able to exhibit ability to be sensitive to the needs, concerns, and feelings of others.
• Able to quickly learn new systems and technology.
• Able to use relevant computer system applications at a basic level.