Responsible for conducting outbound sales calls to sell Cloud vendor partners products to customers (resellers, MSP’s, Service Providers; etc..) in order to achieve sales quotas. This position will apply professional selling techniques, including strategic business planning, comprehensive customer profiling, daily pipeline management, and closing techniques to achieve cloud solutions quota.
• At expert level, manages advanced inbound and outbound sales calls and client facing meetings in order to sell cloud solutions, quote prices, provide product information and build relationships with customers. Identifies root cause and drives issue resolution under minimal supervision. (55%)
• Identifies and develops Cloud business opportunities. Demonstrates broad account and Cloud technology knowledge. Creates business development plans to uncover new opportunities and increase sales and profits in the territories. Proactively manages accounts by evaluating product mix and profitability. Sells services and develops customer account plans. (10%)
• Travels for customer meetings, presentations, training and trade shows. (5%)
• Drives to meet goals assigned to ensure team meets daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly objectives (5%)
• Builds influential face to face relationships with the customer and Business Partner's field sales team and key contacts. (5%)
• Makes presentations to Customer Executives and regional Business Partner representatives (5%)
• Places outbound calls to develop a specified customer base and prospect for new business. (10%)
• Helps resellers get best pricing/deals through alliance with internal Tech Data departments. Informs business partners of vendor-related promotions and floor days. Forms relationships and provides proactive cloud business solutions. (5%)
Other Duties & Responsibilities:
• Additional duties as assigned
• Meets attendance and punctuality standards
• 1 to 3 Years of relevant work experience.
Education & Certifications:
• Bachelor's Degree preferred.
• Associate Degree required.
• This position is located at the Tempe, Az office.
• Professional, office environment.
• Some travel required.
Required Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
• Able to use a 10-key quickly and accurately.
• Possesses basic clerical and data entry skills.
• Possesses strong data entry skills.
• Able to perform basic mathematical calculations.
• Able to recognize and attend to important details with accuracy and efficiency.
• Able to communicate clearly and convey necessary information.
• Able to create and conduct formal presentations.
• Able to interact effectively with all levels of management.
• Able to negotiate skillfully, promote/sell ideas persuasively, and close transactions with mutually beneficial results.
• Possesses strong multi-cultural interpersonal skills.
• Possesses strong leadership skills with a willingness to lead, create new ideas, and be assertive.
• Possesses strong organizational and time management skills, driving tasks to completion.
• Able to constructively work under stress and pressure when faced with high workloads and deadlines.
• Able to maintain and promote social, ethical, and organizational standards in conducting internal and external business activities.
• Able to work independently with minimum supervision.
• Able to maintain confidentiality of sensitive information
• Able to be immobile for long extended periods.
• Able to build solid, effective working relationships with others.
• Able to exhibit ability to be sensitive to the needs, concerns, and feelings of others.
• Able to quickly learn new systems and technology.
• Able to use relevant computer system applications at a basic level.
• Able to use relevant computer system applications at an intermediate level.
• Able to use relevant computer system applications at an advanced level.