Previous Work Experience:
- 3+ years of high volumn logistics warehouse experience
- Material handling equipment experience preferred
- Experience in Logistics functions/systems such as; SAP-WMS, SOP's, shipping, receiving and/or inventory control.
- Required: High School Diploma/G.E.D.
- Preferred: Associate Degree
Knowledge, skill, and/or abilities required:
- Able to adjust readily to change and adapt as needed.
- Able to constructively work under stress and pressure when faced with high workloads and deadlines.
- Able to effectively use relevant material handling equipment.
- Able to execute oral and written instructions and to request clarification when needed.
- Able to express ideas clearly and convey necessary information.
- Able to transport up to 50 lbs.
- Able to maintain and promote social, ethical, and organizational standards in conducting internal and external business activities.
- Able to perform basic mathematical calculations.
- Able to quickly learn new systems and technology.
- Able to recognize and attend to important details with accuracy and efficiency.
- Able to serve as a resource to others in the resolution of complex problems and issues.
- Possesses strong organizational and time management skills, driving tasks to completion.
- Able to use relevant computer system applications (which may include spreadsheets, word processors, databases, etc) at an advanced level.
- Distribution center environment which includes exposure to extreme temperatures; moderate and consistent noise levels; work at varying heights; hot and dry and wet and/or humid conditions; and outside weather conditions.
- Occasional non-standard work hours or overtime as business requires.